1. The satisfying, albeit painful sensation of the perfect latch.
2. The excitement over a fallen umbilical cord.
3. The sheer fulfillment upon hearing a loud and hearty burp.
4. The unexplainable, tear-jerking joy that comes with
your baby smiling up at you for the first time.
5. The relaxed look of comfort of a fresh, clean diaper.
6. The invigorating power of a long, hot shower.
7. The overwhelmingly satisfying feeling of dehydration
that comes a few minutes into a good breastfeeding session…
8. And the revitalizing cool that comes when you replenish with water.
9. The feeling of accomplishment after 4 straight hours of uninterrupted sleep.
10. The surge of emotions that come with each fleeting moment
that seem to just fly by when you are with your infant.
What have you learned to be true? Share your experience with me!